In past posts, I shared with you PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter which boasts only 45 calories per serving (2 tablespoons), as well as Yoplait's Greek 100 Yogurt. Well, after my weekend at the Jersey Shore (and a mini Blizzard from DQ --- that's right, I had a mini splurge), I wanted ice cream with chocolate and peanut butter. I decided to see what would happen if I added some of my Chocolate PB2 to my Vanilla Greek Yogurt. I only added 1 tablespoon and it definitely gave it just enough of the "kick" I was looking for, but I'm sure it's even yummier with 2 tablespoons. I could eat this all day, every day.
Another yummy snack which I personally think is a summer "must-have": Popsicle Molds. I remember having molds similar to these when I was growing up. Yes, Mickey and all!
| Photo Credit |
Let me know if you try anything that's extra delicious! :)
~ Aly
No comments:
Post a Comment