Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm Baaaaack!!

I'm Baaaaaack!! Thank you everyone for bearing with me as I've been tending to my family as we have been coping with the loss of a family member. We are hanging in there and I so appreciate the notes I've gotten from friends sending their condolences. It's been a tough two weeks but I'm back and ready to re-focus.

I did workout most days while I was away, however, my eating has not been anywhere near as healthy as it is when I'm home. It shouldn't have done too much damage though, and it's not like I make a habit out of eating that way. Thankfully, I stepped on the scale today and didn't budge from my previous weigh in at all. It seems as though the exercise and water helped keep me on track. 

As I moved past these tough days, I decided it was time to figure out my next Beachbody workout. What did I order? TURBOFIRE!!! It should be here by the end of this week and I can't wait to get started!! Brazil Butt Lift really has been awesome and I will still use these DVDs, but I need something more intense. I've heard such awesome things about Chalene Johnson's workouts and am looking forward to sharing my TurboFire experience with you week by week. 

So let's make it a great week... Stay tuned for the return of Friday Food Frenzy!

~ Aly

2 comments:

  1. Oooh ... it'll be fun to hear how you do with Turbofire. You are going to rock it.
    And you have been in my thoughts pretty girl. Hope you are all well.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts, we are doing OK. It will take some time. TurboFire will be a great new distraction. :)

      Delete