Well, the scale went down 0.3lbs which I am super excited about considering I had a less than stellar weekend food wise. But I came back ready to go at it, full speed ahead, so here I go... 0.1lbs to my initial goal weight still. Such a tease, right?!
Next Monday starts the 30 Day Get Moving Challenge that I'll be participating in with Sarah White at Mama's Got It Together. If you're interested in joining her challenge with me, the more, the merrier! For more information or to join via Facebook, click here! Her challenge is awesome because it offers a workout calendar that is easy to follow and you can modify it as you'd like. But more importantly, it's going to be a great support system, so if you're trying to get yourself motivated and moving but need a little nudge, this group is here! I've taken part in a couple groups that are similar this year and it's been a tremendous help for me, so I keep joining new ones as the old ones come to a close so I don't lose my motivation.
Next Monday starts the 30 Day Get Moving Challenge that I'll be participating in with Sarah White at Mama's Got It Together. If you're interested in joining her challenge with me, the more, the merrier! For more information or to join via Facebook, click here! Her challenge is awesome because it offers a workout calendar that is easy to follow and you can modify it as you'd like. But more importantly, it's going to be a great support system, so if you're trying to get yourself motivated and moving but need a little nudge, this group is here! I've taken part in a couple groups that are similar this year and it's been a tremendous help for me, so I keep joining new ones as the old ones come to a close so I don't lose my motivation.
![]() |
| Photo Credit |
I wrapped up week 2 of BBL's Combination calendar. I'm still digging this workout but looking forward to getting past the first 4 weeks so I can mix the calendar up a bit more. Here's what this week looked like:
Tuesday: Tummy Tuck; High & Tight
Wednesday: Bum Bum; Sculpt
Thursday: Tummy Tuck; High & Tight
Friday: Cardio Axe; Sculpt
Saturday: Tummy Tuck; High & Tight
Sunday: Rest
I don't love having to do Sculpt plus another workout in the same day since Sculpt is 50 minutes long. I did try doing Bum Bum Rapido this week which is a 10 minute quick workout performing many of the same exercises from the Bum Bum workout. Not too bad for a short workout, I felt the burn, that's for sure.
In case you're starting to wonder what the calories burned look like for these workouts, I will share what I've been burning roughly for each workout... Mind you I'm 30 years old, 5'3", 145.1lbs (blah to that 0.1), and in reasonable physical shape...
Bum Bum (35 minutes): 210
Bum Bum Rapido (10 minutes): 65
Cardio Axe (30 minutes): 190
Tummy Tuck (20 minutes): 45
High & Tight (35 minutes): 80
Sculpt (50 minutes): 170
If you're looking to burn a lot of calories, BBL might not be ideal. If I burn less than 300 a day through BBL, I try to get some other kind of exercise in. It's not all about calorie burning though because BBL does a ton of toning so you will likely lose more inches over pounds. It doesn't look like Tummy Tuck or High & Tight would be difficult based on the calories burned, but I assure you that I am actually most sore doing these particular workouts. I started using the resistance band for High & Tight this week (I'm still not using ankle weights... I need to buy them but the moves are still plenty difficult without them).
Week 3 is underway. Getting anxious to take my measurements at the end of week 4 to see how this has been working for me! And I'm already thinking ahead as to what my next BeachBody workout will be.... Hmmmm any guesses? There are a couple I've been eyeing up, including a new one from Shaun T that I've been informed is being released at the end of June...
~ Aly

0.1 pounds ... agh! Go run really quick around the block pushing the stroller and then weight! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteYou ARE SO CLOSE!
¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
www.raising-reagan.com
If I don't hit it by next week, I have no idea what I will do with myself!! Ahh!!
DeleteHi Aly
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me today. Your posts are awesome. I lost 80 pounds and I know how hard it is but the end results are worth It. Being in better shape and eating right changed how I feel every day. I have a 18 month old boy and its great to be able to run and play with him withed getting winded every 5 seconds. Very happy for you!
Almost forgot, I'm your newest follower.
Angel
Thanks, Angel, and congrats on all your success too! I does feel great to know you can be active chasing around your little one. Mine is just starting to crawl and is already giving me a run for my money. :) keep up the great work!
Delete~ Aly
Brazilia butt lift is the best thing i ever did for my but! I completed 4 weeks and the results are here.
ReplyDeleteI also give birth in april 2012 and had the same objectives as you..so we can follow each other and share our opinion and ideas.
http://withluvemma.blogspot.fr
Emma
Thanks for following, Emma. It's always great to connect with other mama's that have been through the same things you're going through. Looking forward to following your blog too! :)
Delete~ Aly
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete