I love Autumn, it hasn't been a secret in the posts I've shared this past week that I think this is an amazing workout and it is quickly turning into my all-time favorite workout (this coming from a girl who LOVES her TurboFire and Jillian Michaels "Ripped in 30"). And after today, I also hate Autumn too. But in a way that I know I will be thanking her once the shaking stops. Plyo Fix is a half-hour of pure plyometrics. There are 6 rounds in total. You do each exercise for 30 seconds, and then rest for 30 seconds. There are 2 exercises in each round. By round 5 of 6, I had to follow some of the modified workouts because my legs couldn't handle much more jumping (even though I knew it meant it was working my thighs, which I have already shared are one of my key focus areas). It was an awesome calorie burning workout (230 calories), even with me not jumping as much through some of the moves toward the end. I was so relieved that she didn't throw a bonus workout at me at the end of the Plyo Fix because I may not have made it up the stairs from my basement to make my Shakeology (or to get my daughter out of her crib when she wakes up from her nap).
I decided I wanted to try the 10-Minute Fix for Abs too. I think this is going to be a workout I incorporate 3 days a week to work on toning my (nonexistent) abs. In the abs workout, Autumn calls out different crunch-style moves while you're on your back --- getting progressively more challenging with each move. You do 20 of each (and at a pretty quick pace) before moving on. I didn't count how many different moves there were because I was too busy trying to keep up. I was relieved to see I had made it to the halfway point when she then had me REPEAT all of the workouts I just did. I should have known. It was SUPER hard for me to make it through all 20 reps of these the second time around, but I have never had very much strength (or definition) in my abs in my entire life. To make matters worse (which I know will only be better in the long run), she hits you with two bonus exercises for the last 30 (or so) seconds. I'm not sure what will result in more soreness later today and tomorrow... the legs or the abs. I cannot wait to see my 21 day results once I officially start the meal plan with this workout routine!! So I have one more workout to cover --- the Yoga Fix --- look for it tomorrow or Wednesday!
![]() |
| Photo Credit |

Enjoyed your review on these workouts. I have been wondering about them. Everyone keeps talking about the 21 day program and the containers but I haven't heard anything about how the workouts are. I am currently doing P90X3 and on the 9th week and in a challenge group on FB - some of them in that group have gotten the 21 Day Fix but are too busy with P90X3 to do the workouts yet.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Kimberlee! :) I have reviews on all the workouts for the 21 Day Fix (not sure if you had time to check them all out) --- I love this program! The food containers totally intimidated me at first (they didn't look very big) but it's actually been a refreshing change of pace. How's P90X3? I don't know if I can handle that program yet. :)
DeleteWow that's intense! Way to keep it up! You definitely need to find you a teenager in your neighborhood--date nights are so important as new parents. We can get so wrapped up in that little baby that we forget about each other!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Jasmine. You're right, I do need to find a sitter so we can go out more. At least once a month! :)
DeleteWay to go! Can't wait to see your results!
ReplyDeleteHow did everything go? What did you think?
ReplyDeleteI loved it. I'm doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme now, and I love these workouts even more... Similar concepts but structured a little differently. Thanks for stopping by Amy! Sorry for the delay in response, I've been a little under the weather...
Delete