![]() |
| Photo Credit |
Week 3 Calendar - Combination Workout
Monday: Sculpt
Tuesday: Cardio Axe; Bum Bum
Wednesday: Sculpt
Thursday: Bum Bum; High & Tight
Friday: Sculpt
Saturday: Bum Bum; Tummy Tuck
Sunday: Rest
Sculpt three times in one week... my shoulders were most definitely a little sore! Waking up on Friday when I knew I had to do it again... I didn't want to! I was not only tired from waking up early every morning to workout before my daughter woke up, but it was raining, and my shoulders were sore.
I actually did the wrong exercises on Thursday morning (see what happens when I workout before I have my coffee?!) so had to mix up my Friday and Saturday exercises to make sure I touched on all of the workouts as the calendar noted. On Sunday, we got in a great walk at the local park since the weather was awesome. It was probably about 75 degrees, sunny with a slight breeze, minimal humidity. My husband and I took turns pushing our daughter in her stroller and I noticed I burned calories at a much slower rate when I wasn't pushing (so of course I didn't mind pushing!)
This week, I started to push myself harder during Cardio Axe. Since I already know the moves for this dance workout, I would start doing each move the way it ultimately is to be performed, rather than the step by step instructions Leandro gives. This helped me to burn a good 20-25 additional calories in just that 30 minute workout, which was awesome to see (I love breaking the 200 calories marker in such a short workout). If you're going to try BBL, I would encourage that you do this too --- it will help keep you from getting bored and keep your heart rate up so you continue to burn the calories faster.
I can't believe Week 4 is already here. I feel like I just started! I'm going to keep on going with this one while I decide what workout to take on next. Stay tuned for the Week 4 wrap-up post next week... I'll be sharing with you how many inches I've lost doing this awesome toning workout! :)
~ Aly
This week, I started to push myself harder during Cardio Axe. Since I already know the moves for this dance workout, I would start doing each move the way it ultimately is to be performed, rather than the step by step instructions Leandro gives. This helped me to burn a good 20-25 additional calories in just that 30 minute workout, which was awesome to see (I love breaking the 200 calories marker in such a short workout). If you're going to try BBL, I would encourage that you do this too --- it will help keep you from getting bored and keep your heart rate up so you continue to burn the calories faster.
I can't believe Week 4 is already here. I feel like I just started! I'm going to keep on going with this one while I decide what workout to take on next. Stay tuned for the Week 4 wrap-up post next week... I'll be sharing with you how many inches I've lost doing this awesome toning workout! :)
~ Aly

Brazilian Buttock Lift allows a more complete, permanent, circumferential transformation of a woman's body, so that the buttock area is not only (or not necessarily) larger, but more shapely and in better proportion to the rest of her.
ReplyDelete