Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Brazil Butt Lift - Week 4 Complete!

I can't believe my initial 4 weeks of Brazil Butf Lift are complete. I have been feeling a little frustrated for nearly 2 months now since my weight loss doesn't seem to be quite what I would want it to be. However, I know my body is changing because clothes are fitting differently. So let's recap!

Photo Credit

Week 4 Calendar - Combination Workout
Monday: Bum Bum; Tummy Tuck
Tuesday: Cardio Axe; High & Tight
Wednesday: Sculpt
Thursday: Bum Bum; Tummy Tuck
Friday: Cardio Axe; Sculpt
Saturday: Tummy Tuck; High & Tight
Sunday: Rest

I actually didn't do my Saturday workout since we were down at the shore this past weekend and I didn't have access to a DVD player, however, I did a lot of walking the entire weekend (roughly 7-8 miles daily on the boardwalk). 

Time to track my measurements to see how many inches and pounds I lost in 4 weeks of Brazil Butt Lift!

Chest: No change
Right Arm: -0.5 inch
Left Arm: -0.5 inch
Waist: -1.75 inches
Hips: -1 inch
Right Thigh: -0.5 inch
Left Thigh: -0.5 inch

Total Inches Lost: 4.75 inches
Total Weight Lost: 1.7 lbs

So no major change in my weight over the 4 weeks but I think losing nearly 5 inches is pretty awesome and that excites me tremendously! I'm going to continue BBL for a few more weeks to do some more toning while I decide what my next workout will be (still haven't decided). 

Ironically enough, I lost 1.2lbs over the last week. What amazes me is the fact that each day this past Friday-Monday, I exceeded my calories by between roughly 200-400 while we were away. I may increase my intake by 100 calories daily to see if maybe I haven't been eating enough to cause me to get stuck where I've been. Anyone experience this? I would love to hear your thoughts! :) 

~ Aly

3 comments:

  1. Great job sticking with it!! Isn't great putting on clothes and having them hug you the right way?
    Oh yeah ... and guess what? I'm coming to Philly in August/Sept {me and Rey!!}
    I hope I get to see you!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel great, especially when I tried some of these clothes on just before I started the workout and they were super snug. So glad you guys are coming and hope to see you. Please keep me posted!! :)

      Delete
  2. doing the Brazillian buttock lift workout for sure but the result won't last long in case if you stopped doing the exercises after the achieving the butt you wanted. I recommend you to try the natural methods which will give you long lasting results with no side effects & stretch marks.

    ReplyDelete