I am still loving this workout. It's not boring since you're doing a different workout each day. And it is a butt kicking. This week, Chalene incorporates the Low HIIT 25 workout.
Monday: Low HIIT 20
Tuesday: Fire 40
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Low HIIT 25
Friday: Fire 40
Saturday: Low HIIT 20
Sunday: Fire Starter --- I did Fire 40 instead
I'm finding myself wanting more of a challenge. I know there's a reason that the schedule each week is set up the way it is so you don't push yourself too far too fast, but I feel like I'm ready to incorporate some of the more challenging workouts already. I'm sticking to the calendar though (minus the Fire Starter workout --- too easy!)
However, I must confess... I didn't workout on Friday or Saturday. This past Thursday was my daughter's first Birthday so I was busy getting everything ready for her party. So I did a bit of running around but also ate poorly on the go. It feels good to be back home and back on the move now!
I feel crazy saying "too easy" as I talk about TurboFire. I'm no fitness expert or in super great shape but I feel like I could be pushed harder in the Fire Started and since the Fire 40 does that, it makes more sense to me to go that route.
Speaking of "too easy" --- just as soon as my body started to feel like it was getting use to Low HIIT 20, it was time for Low HIIT 25... which is actually just shy of 22 minutes and makes you almost as sore as Low HIIT 20 the first couple times. Lots of lunges on the legs. I feel the burn!
I am not a Beachbody coach so am not trying to sell you this product, but I cannot stress enough how amazing this workout out. Just as you feel like your body is getting comfortable with the routines, it gets a little harder, but not to the point where I feel like I can't handle it. It's just enough of a stretch so I can feel my body changing. After months of not feeling sore after workouts, it feels great to have a little bit of soreness. That's how you know it's working! And the workouts fly by, whether it's a short 20 minute routine or 45 minutes of intense cardio.
![]() |
| Photo Source |
I am not a Beachbody coach so am not trying to sell you this product, but I cannot stress enough how amazing this workout out. Just as you feel like your body is getting comfortable with the routines, it gets a little harder, but not to the point where I feel like I can't handle it. It's just enough of a stretch so I can feel my body changing. After months of not feeling sore after workouts, it feels great to have a little bit of soreness. That's how you know it's working! And the workouts fly by, whether it's a short 20 minute routine or 45 minutes of intense cardio.

No comments:
Post a Comment