Week 2 Schedule
Monday: Low HIIT 20
Tuesday: Fire 40
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Low HIIT 20
Friday: Fire Starter --- I actually did Fire 40 in its place
Saturday: Low HIIT 20
Sunday: Fire Starter --- I regret to inform you that I was not home and did not workout (excuses!!)
I am trying to phase out the Fire Starter workout faster because I get a much better workout doing Fire 40. It's only about 5 minutes longer but the intensity and pace is much harder and I love the feeling I have once I'm done with that workout. And I'm DRENCHED afterward too.
I want to start adding Abs 10 to more of my daily routines when I have the shorter HIIT workouts. It's a great ab workout and if I can attempt to have a six-pack for next summer, every day counts and I need to start now!!

So proud that you are sticking to this and you are seeing the results as well! Go mama!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)
¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com