Thursday, August 8, 2013

Influenster VoxBox: Dasani Drops

Time to get caught up on Influenster! I received a VoxBox several weeks ago that I am excited to share with you. I'm sure if you've been in a grocery store in the past several months, you've noticed that one of the latest crazes is flavored drops for your water. All the major beverage brands are putting out their own version, and I have looked at several of them over time but never made a purchase. So much to my surprise when I received my latest Influenster VoxBox, I had been given the chance to sample Dasani Drops "flavor enhancer".


Let me preface this with whenever I eat in a "fast food" restaurant (most notably at California Tortilla) where they have the new soda fountains where you have like 50 different options to select from on their touch screen systems, I often select Dasani Raspberry (sparkling water). I received the Strawberry Kiwi drops to sample, along with Grape. I'm going to be perfectly honest: I did not open the grape. I don't like anything grape, it makes me sick to my stomach, I think because I'm scarred by all the Dimetapp cough medicine I had as a child. However, I absolutely loved the Strawberry Kiwi. I prefer the drops over powdered drinks because the drops allow you to easily make your water as sweet as you'd like it to be (or not too sweet, if your taste is like mine). I would love to try the Mixed Berry drops next (they're on my grocery list!) 

Have you been sucked by in this craze yet? What have you tried? I'd be interested in hearing what everyone has to say. :)

~ Aly

1 comment: