Monday, August 5, 2013

Reset for a Restart!!

Ok. So I fell off the wagon when I didn't feel well last month and wasn't eating right. I wasn't eating poorly by any means, but I definitely was eating more bland (translation: carbs, carbs and more carbs) so I ended up gaining a pound from where I was when all this started to flare up. So I have decided to push the reset button as I restart my health and weight loss journey. 


So I need to set goals. I'm retaking all my measurements today as I finally start Week 1 of TurboFire. My weight loss has slowed dramatically since I am back down to my wedding weight (actually, as of this morning, I was still 3lbs less than I weighed on my wedding day). Since the numbers are moving much more slowly, I want to set more realistic and achievable goals that I actually think will still be a stretch. The reason being that I've never weighed any less than I do right now. 

So while I hate putting this number out in cyber world for everyone to know, I weighed in this morning at 144.4. By October 1 (less than 2 months), my goal is to make it into the 130s. Sure, 4.5lbs in just under 2 months sounds easy, but I so think its going to be a battle but I do think I can do it, especially with TurboFire. Plus with adjusting my diet and reducing most gluten, I am hoping that will not only help shed the pounds but I also hope it helps make me feel better too. 

So I just made myself accountable by putting this number out there. Hold me to it!! What's your short term goal? :)

6 comments:

  1. You can do it love! I have no doubt!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a very similar journey-only I've gained and lost the same five pounds over the past year. I want to lose it for good. Also, we have very similar starting weights. I can't wait to get into the 130s too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking in, Jessica! I feel like the 130s are always so close yet so far. We can do this!! :) ~ Aly

      Delete
  3. Congrats on what you have done so far and keep it up girl! I am working now to get back to my ideal weight! Following you now!

    Heather May
    http://www.frugalfitfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather... And good luck! You can do this! I also just started following you on Facebook. Looking forward to following your posts!
      ~ Aly

      Delete