I started every day in August off strong and somehow I stumbled across the way nearly every day. I only ruined a couple days when I was on the go at the end of the month getting my daughter's 1st Birthday Party in order but the scale never lies (though we would all love to call it a liar, I am sure). But I feel the difference in my clothes too. Not good! So I enjoyed my last margarita last night and am 150% focused as September begins. So let's look at what Week 4 of TurboFire meant for me this week:
Monday: Low HIIT 25
Tuesday: Fire 30
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Low HIIT 20
Friday: Fire 40 --- I was short on time so did Fire 30
Saturday: Low HIIT 25
Sunday: Fire 40
So this week, Fire 30 was introduced. I expected it to be like Fire 40 (all cardio circuits), only shorter. So I was definitely surprised when I did one circuit on both sides and then I heard the HIIT alarm! After each circuit is completed on both sides, Chalene incorporates a one-minute HIIT. I'm not going to lie, the first time I did this workout this week, I was totally exhausted by the time I got through the second HIIT. It's not an easy HIIT to pick up at first since there's no preview, but by the second time I did Fire 30, it was a lot easier to keep up with and it felt like a fantastic workout. Just when you think TurboFire can't get any harder yet more fun, it does. And this is what's keeping me going with this workout. I love it!
So my goal this month is to stick to my workouts (which I've been so good about) PLUS eat right each and every day. I am trying to decide what challenge I can incorporate too... Looking at a daily plank plus abs/squat challenge. Also considering the Bikini Body Mommy 90-Day Challenge which I started earlier this year (Briana is restarting it today!) Want in?
![]() |
| Photo Source |

It's hard to be on it every single day ... so it's ok to have some stray days. Now that I am back from Philly getting back into my routine is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI saw that Plank challenge and am excited about doing it myself. I would love to be able to consistently hold for that long :O
¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com
I'm all over the workouts --- it's the splurges that have been killing me. So here I go!! :) Thanks for your support, you're awesome!
DeleteThank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
DeletePlease come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)
¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com
You go girl! Consistency is truly the key...
ReplyDeleteI'm joining in on a Yoga challenge and sugar detox. I think that's enough for me right now. Good luck with the challenges!
Thank you for linking up with Fitness Friday. You have been pinned at: Fitness Friday Spotlights!