My apologies for my Monday post being on Tuesday. I normally prep myself over the weekend but something came up. So here I am - Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Just an update on where I'm at right now. This week's weigh-in has me down 1.4 lbs. Not as much as I had hoped for with the extra workouts I put in this past week, but it's ok because I now weigh 0.7 lbs less than I did on my wedding day and am 1.3 lbs away from my first goal!! When I hit that number, I will share my starting and current pics as I post my new goal! :)
Slim by the Summer is almost over. This week's theme: favorite fitness quotes. I love quotes. All quotes. I have a whole board on Pinterest devoted to quotes. I actually follow Fitness and Faithfulness: Committed to Both on Facebook and her blog via Bloglovin'. Janet Dick (Blogger extraordinaire turned Beach Body Coach) posts several quotes daily that keep me on my toes and motivated to keep on moving as I inch closer to my fitness goals. I find her to be such an inspiration and look forward to her posts every day.
There are far too many I love as I went through her page. But here are a couple I love. I encourage you to check out her Facebook page and/or follow her on Pinterest if you like these because she posts daily! I would post hundreds of these but you're better off checking it out yourself. :) All of the below images are credited to Janet's Facebook Page.
One more note: Next week's post will likely be on Tuesday as well as I will be traveling on Monday so won't have a chance to weigh in. See you all for Food Frenzy Friday!!
~ Aly











These are all great quotes!! Love them ~ and congrats on your new Facebook page for the blog!!
ReplyDelete¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
www.raising-reagan.com
Thanks! I have a long way to go but am slowly evolving! :)
Delete~ Aly
Great quotes!! And congrats on the weight loss :D
ReplyDeleteThanks, Camille. And thanks for stopping by! :)
Delete~ Aly
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete