Week 5 Schedule
Monday: Fire 30
Tuesday: Fire 40
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Fire 30
Friday: Abs 10 --- I actually kicked it up a notch with Low HIIT 25
Saturday: Fire 30
Sunday: Fire 40
![]() |
| Photo Source |
After my plateau started in June followed by the loss of a family member and some health issues caused by all the stress (which meant my diet and exercise getting all messed up), I'm finally back on track and seeing results again. It feels good to know I'm heading in the right direction after being thrown a little of course. I'm down a half pound this past week... Slow and steady wins the race.
I am already looking forward to next week's post because today I try HIIT 15 for the first time and I've heard it is a very serious workout. Some of the reviews I've read online already, people have shares that they feel it is the hardest workout in the series and yet it's still their favorite. So stay tuned! I have a new recipe for this week's Friday Food Frenzy up my sleeve too. :)
Happy Monday! Hope you make it a great week!
~ Aly

No comments:
Post a Comment