I can't believe I've wrapped up 6 weeks of TurboFire. I was a little bored by this point with Brazil Butt Lift but I love this program because you're adding a new and more challenging workout each week which keeps it exciting and keeps you wanting to do more. This means I'm halfway through the regular TurboFire workouts so I am starting to think ahead about getting the Advanced DVDs to stick to the schedule once I wrap up Week 12. And of course, the thought of maybe trying another BeachBody program does also cross my mind. I'm not sure I'm ready to part with TurboFire yet though! So let's recap Week 6.
Monday: HIIT 15
Tuesday: Fire 40
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Low HIIT 20
Friday: Fire 40
Saturday: HIIT 15 and Abs 10
Sunday: Fire 40
This week, Chalene introduced the HIIT 15 workout. I didn't know what to expect but I was ready to kick it up a notch. For this workout, Chalene quickly shows you the 30-40 second HIIT, then you give it everything you've got 3 times (with 30-40 seconds in between each HIIT to let your heart rate come down) before moving on to the next HIIT. There are 3 different HIITS, so you perform 9 HIIT circuits total. It's a challenge, but I think the previous 5 weeks prepared me for it. I have been working out all year on a daily basis (I have missed a day here and there but I generally have worked out every day). It may be a little harder if you are just starting TurboFire as your first workout routine in awhile. I can remember trying to do the jumps in other workouts I had tired and it was nearly impossible but now, it actually gives me a bit of a rush. I workout in our basement so I can jump around more --- the ceilings are lower which has never been an issue for me since I'm only 5'3" but my hands have definitely hit the ceiling with my jumps so I need to be careful. That's an amazing feeling. The scale may not read what I want it to yet and I may not see exactly what I want to see in the mirror, but this is proof that I've come a long way! Bring it on, Week 7 and HIIT 20!! :)
|
| Photo Source |
No comments:
Post a Comment