Sooooooo let me tell you... the schedule gave me an option of "Core" or "Hardcore on the Floor". I decided to try Hardcore on the Floor to see how it compares to the others. "Hardcore on the Floor" is the bonus workout that comes in a separate sleeve only when you order from your Beachbody Coach. You would think I would have learned by now that these bonus workouts that have come with every program I've purchases is ALWAYS a killer. Greatest HIITs comes with TurboFire and ChaLEAN Extreme. No joke. Plyo Fix with the 21 Day Fix, also no joke. I can't remember the bonus workout from Brazil Butt Lift but I'm sure it was no different.
So "Hardcore on the Floor" is a 33 minute workout that was designed to work your entire core. Personally, I think it worked every inch of my body, including my hair. Chalene takes you through a lot of the moves we've already done, but the pace at which they're done and the length of time that you're in these poses holding your body up definitely made it super challenging. Granted, my core isn't too strong to begin with (in my opinion) so I'm sure this might not be quite as crazy a workout for some of you, but if you're still new at PiYo, you may want to hold off until you're a little bit stronger. I always encourage trying everything, but I also pride myself in being totally up front and honest with you. I definitely need to wait a few weeks before I try this one again.
What's next? I still have 3 PiYo workouts I haven't done yet, so stay tuned for the reviews! Hopefully I don't feel like dying after I finish them. :)
~ Aly

No comments:
Post a Comment