Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm Back --- For Real!

Thank you so much for your patience the past few weeks since I have been MIA. I've been battling some health issues of my own and spending a lot of time with family. As I've been under the weather, I still have not officially started TurboFire yet, which is making me crazy. I am hoping that I can ramp up my workouts this week so I can start on Monday (if not the following week). I will be going for an upper endoscopy to check for an ulcer on August 10 so by August 12 at the latest, I plan to start week 1 of TurboFire and am so excited for the results I'm going to see. I've been fitting in the fire starter workout when I feel up for it, and can't wait to get back into my daily routine.

My kitchen has re-opened too! My tests for celiac disease came back negative so depending on what the outcome of the endoscopy is, I may try cutting back on gluten as I may just have an intolerance. Plus I've been wanting to cut back anyway on carbs, and I want to read the "Wheat Belly" book to get started. I know no gluten is going to be tough but everyone I have talked to that has gone gluten free has said how much better they felt. So expect some gluten free info on my Friday Food Frenzy posts... Starting up again this Friday with those posts! :)

A special shout out to Sarah @ Mama's Got It Together for featuring my blog on her first Feature Friday on Facebook.

I hope you're all having a great week!! Stay tuned for the return of my Friday Food Frenzy!

~ Aly

2 comments:

  1. Koren {http://myfulltimefitlife.com} finished reading the Wheat Belly book and said it was amazing!
    I'm glad to see you are back.
    Feel better soon mama. And you'd kill me if you knew I was in Philly last week.
    No worries ... I'm back at the end of the month. Not sure how much time I'll have to see friends but I'm going to try!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose to ignore your post about being in Philly because we weren't even around. My dad was in the hospital last week (he's ok now!) so we took a trip up to CT. Let me know if time permits when you're back! :)

      Delete