
I can't believe Slim by the Summer is over. This is the final post with some of my favorite bloggers. It's been quite a journey. I've made some wonderful blogger friends through this, not to mention, I've shed a couple of pounds (though my scale wasn't my friend this morning as it didn't budge from last week... 3 glasses of wine last night could have been the reason why, even though I took those glasses into account for my calorie intake yesterday). I was hoping to wrap up the grand finale with my goal reached but I know it's coming... 0.4lbs to go! Since I officially weighed in for the first time with this group on January 18, I've lost 20.6 lbs. I can't believe it!!
This group has been amazing in helping to get and keep me on track on my weight loss journey. I started the new year knowing this was my chance to get back in shape post-baby and planned on really focusing and dedicating myself to living a healthy lifestyle. Not just exercising but also eating right. Having these ladies as my support system for advice and tips has been beyond helpful. Extra encouragement is always accepted and appreciated.
A special thank you to some of the most amazing bloggers who I met through this challenge... I'm so glad we've connected and I feel like I've made some friends for life all over the country from it --- you might want to connect with some of these ladies too! Without further ado...
Lanaya @ Raising Reagan
Sarah @ Mama's Got It Together
Kristina @ Racing and Saving Mama
April @ 100lb Countdown
Leslie @ Violet Imperfection
Amy @ Consider Me Inspired
Koren @ My Full Time Fit Life
Paulina @ Discovering Simply Me
Janine @ Janine's Confessions of a Mommyaholic
Misty @ Monkeys and Tutus
Cinella @ Gaining and Losing
Diana @ Nanny to Mommy
Jen @ Squishy Cheeks and Cupcakes
Sarah @ The Momisodes
We'll see where things go from here, I'm just so proud of my progress to date. Stay tuned for some special posts I'm working on posting in the next couple weeks, and of course, don't forget to come back for my Food Frenzy Friday!
~ Aly
SO proud of you!! 20 pounds ~ that is awesome! I know you feel better about yourself and that is what counts!
ReplyDeleteThank you for always being right there with me these past five months! Your support has been incredible!
¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
www.raising-reagan.com
Thanks, Lanaya... I do feel more like "me" now. :) And thank YOU for being there too. This was a wonderful idea and I will miss the weekly blogs specifically about this but know we will be keeping in touch. :)
Delete